Unless otherwise indicated, information on this website has been posted for the purpose of members and or making it readily available for personal and public non-commercial use. The content of single pages or blog posts may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without charge or further permission from the copyright holder provided that:
- AnxietyDepressionFreedom.com is identified as the source of the content
- The content is reproduced in full without any changes
- No charges are made for the use of the content
To reproduce or share larger sections of the site and content please contact us for express written permission.
To reproduce any content from this website for any commercial purpose, you must first obtain express, written permission from Worldwide Spiritual Services Inc. at the address on the Contact Us page.
REALLY BIG LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information provided on
AnxietyDepressionFreedom.com is not a substitute for professional advice. We are not Psychiatrists, Psychologists or Registered Clinical Counsellors. However this information may be useful in parallel with the advice of your health care professional. All videos, audio or printed material are meant as an assistance to self diagnosis and self treatment. If you feel that you may need medical advice, please seek out professional services or consult a doctor.
Always inform your health care professional of any actions you intend to take based on information you may have read here and follow his or her advice.
While we believe the content of this website to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in the science or other circumstances may impact the accuracy of the information. AnxietyDepressionFreedom.com and Worldwide Spiritual Services Inc. are not liable for the accuracy of any information on this website.
You agree that you use the information on the AnxietyDepressionFreedom.com and patrickhercus.com website entirely at your own risk. By using this website, you are agreeing to release Worldwide Spiritual Services Inc. from all liability related to your use of any and all information found on those websites.
Following is the AnxietyDepressionFreedom.com statement concerning privacy issues on our web site. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not automatically gather any personal information such as your name, phone number, e-mail, or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, through contacting us via e-mail, by opting into a survey or contest, or by opting to receive electronic newsletters or other information. Contact information will be used to notify contest winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality of this website.
- Any personal information provided to us will not be sold to any third party.
- We use “cookies” or pieces of data stored by your web browser on your computer to provide measurement services and targeted ads through Facebook and other online advertising sources. You can opt-out of the collection and use of this information through the Digital Advertising Alliance, or your Facebook settings, under “Adverts” -> “Adverts based on my use of websites and apps.”
- We use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting which enables Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via Google advertising cookies and identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation – this helps to provide information so we can better understand who our visitors are.
- Information collected from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting will not be used for the purpose of interest based advertising.